- iPhone® / iPad™ Specific Solutions
- Why You Need a Droid Optimized Website
- Why You Need a Mobile Optimized Site
- Isn't my Existing Site Mobile Optimized?
- Why a Mobile
Optimized Site Should be Your First Step
- What is Mobile Optimized Marketing?
- Most Important Tools for Mobile Marketing
- Important Facts about Mobile Marketing
Mobile Optimized Website Development
Why You Need a Mobile Optimized Website
In our day, we are seeing a current rise in the use of mobile devices that many people utilize to access the Internet. More and more consumers rely on their mobile devices to do the things they would normally do on laptops and PC’s. They use them for emailing, searching the web, networking with others through social media and doing online commerce.
As a business owner you really don’t want to be left behind! Mobile marketing is certain to beat the Internet, TV, radio, print and billboards. If you don’t have a mobile-optimized website already, you may be losing a large number of possible clients. The following are some statistics to back up this theory:
- Handset numbers demonstrate strong growth in smartphone sales (Gartner), which will be 29 percent of all cell phones by 2014 (Ovum). This indicates a wider mobile Web experience for mobile consumers.
- Mobile users are increasing quickly. There will be 5.8 billion mobile subscribers worldwide by 2013 (Portio Research). No other media grouping suggests anything like this reach.
- 60 percent of the world is now covered by a high speed mobile network (3G Americas). That means better access to high-speed downloads.
- Even if the world recession continues, mobile services revenue will continue to increase (ABI Research).
Mobile Internet browsing is estimated to actually exceed normal PC internet browsing. Google even has a new search engine specifically for mobile consumers, and if you currently don’t have a mobile website design, then you are not being accessed by many of your potential clients.